[Fruit for pregnant women]_Pregnancy_How to eat fruit
Vomiting after pregnancy is a normal physiological response.
The degree of vomiting varies from one pregnant woman to another, and some people have severe vomiting. In this case, it is important to prevent vomiting properly.
Many foods have antiemetic properties, especially fruits, and they can supplement a woman’s body with various nutrients.
So, what are the fruits of pregnant women?
Let’s take a closer look.
1. Grapefruit contains carboxylic acid and folic acid. At the same time, grapefruit is a citrus, and its refreshing taste also has a lot of morning sickness. Pregnant women love grapefruit. Putting grapefruit into grapefruit juice or grapefruit salad is a good choice.
2. Black sesame paste has adverse effects of constipation and vomiting after pregnancy. You can drink black sesame powder with boiling water to drink, and it will be relieved to a certain degree.
3. Yogurt contains a lot of calcium that needs to be absorbed during pregnancy, and the strong sour taste can also make pregnant women with morning sickness more acceptable, and the lactic acid bacteria in it can also solve the problem of constipation during pregnancy for a large number of pregnant women.
4. Citric acid food can stimulate gastric acid secretion and increase appetite.
Lemon vitamin C has the effect of strengthening the spleen and digesting. Pregnant mothers can make some apple lemon juice, which can alleviate morning sickness and supplement vitamins and minerals.
Pregnant mothers can also smell a lemon after getting up in the morning to help ease morning sickness.
But lemon is more acidic, and those with more stomach acid and gastric ulcer should eat less.
5. When the apple has a heavy morning sickness, the diet should be based on the principles of being nutritious, light and delicious, and easy to digest. The food you eat should be simple before eating, so as to take care of the eating habits and hobbies of expectant mothers.
Eating apples during morning sickness, supplementation can add water, vitamins and essential minerals, while regulating water and electrolyte balance.
6. Preserved plums Preserved plums are rich in iron, dietary fiber, and various vitamins, and are nutritionally balanced. When morning sickness is severely incapable of eating, you can properly use preserved plums to improve your appetite and supplement a variety of nutrients.
You can easily take it with you when you go out, and eating one from time to time is also very good.